Skip to main content

3 steps to being a happy squirrel

1. The biggest step in being a happy squirrel is to live freely and climb often.

    After watching squirrels for several weeks now I noticed the happiest ones are always climbing and jumping around. 

2. Eat all of the nuts you can.

    Whenever I see a squirrel just sitting down munchin on a nut, they always look so content. This seems to be a relaxing break.

3. Play fun squirrel games.

    I have seen a lot of squirrels chasing each other around. They play tag and wrestle while running around. Squirrels love playing with other squirrels.


I have been trying to research and learn more about squirrels. It's become very fascinating to me. I like hearing about all the good squirrels, crazy squirrels, mutant squirrels, and whatever else. There still seems to be something going on around Winona with these furry critters. But I have became extremely fond of them. I hope these few tips help you live a little happier. Let me know how you feel during these activities. I would love to hear first hand

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! I am following this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend this to my roommate! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mutant squirrel?

 I heard somebody talking quietly at Kwik Trip today and I have to share the story. He was already partially into the conversation but this is what I remember... "No it was just one.....  a mutated one and now it transmitted the mutation through the Winona squirrel population. Just be careful."  If anyone has heard anything similar let me know! I need more people to talk to to try and figure out if this is credible. I have no idea if one of the two guys were from a lab where this squirrel came from or just know about it but he was very serious about the whole situation. I wanted to go ask him about it but they didn't seem too open about the whole situation. I don't want to get caught up with people trying to hide something if it's that serious.  -BB

Squirrel sickness transmission

 I recently had a conversation with a Winona resident on twitter. This individual said they went camping a few weeks ago and was bitten by a squirrel. I'm beginning to think this could have been one of the 'mutant squirrels' I heard about a month or so back. There's an increasing number of people with squirrel tendencies and interests that seem extreme. So extreme that they aren't sure why this started happening. Some people are embracing it, which I am not against, but there still needs to be answers to why. This may seem like an extreme conspiracy but there's evidence that ties it all together. I am not sure if these symptoms are transmitted from human to human but it sounds like it originated from direct human to squirrel contact. I will keep you all updated on the information I find in the near future.  -BB

Squirrel Psychosis?

 I was going through youtube the other day and saw some interviews around Winona State's campus about the squirrels. There were a few people that said they've seen some weird activity. One of the students saw a professor trying to climb a tree. This isn't widespread where everyone knows about it but there are some weird sightings. I still have no idea why people are essentially turning into squirrels or acting like them. There has to be some type of transmission being passed between squirrels and/or humans. Is it corona virus? Is this from 5g? Or could this be some kind of lab experiment that got out?  I believe there has to be someone, somewhere, who knows why this is happening. I saw on twitter someone use the term squirrel psychosis. This is a very fitting term, almost too fitting. I'm going to try and look into this more. Where does squirrel psychosis come from... how fast does it develop in someone... I know some people who don't mind the squirrel life but not